I started my blog a few weeks ago and I have been proud of myself for writing post regularly. Sometimes I tend to start things and not finish them. I know, it's a problem.
As some of you might have noticed, writing for my blog came to a screeching halt last Wednesday. After I posted my "Oh, How Pinteresting" blog post I went to meet my boyfriend of five years. He completely caught me off guard and proposed. Since then I have been busy with family and replying to Facebook/text messages from people I seriously haven't talked to in years.
1. Best Valentines Day you’ve ever had: This year for sure! Since we got engaged the day before it was nice to have a relaxing dinner. I am not a fan of fancy restaurants normally, but I must say that it was nice for a change.
2. Worst Valentines Day you’ve ever had: To be honest I can't really think of a bad one. If I was ever single or if David couldn't be there (I lived in Austin and he lived in Houston for four out of the five years we have been together) me and a group of my friends would all go out to eat or I would stay at home. Being single on Valentine's day never bothered me. Over priced flowers and food aren't my thing.
3. What did you do for Valentines this year? My new fiancé (it feels so weird to say that) and I just went out to eat. I was exhausted from staying up late the night before talking to family that all I wanted to do was sleep.
4. Best Valentines Idea if you’re single: Oh gosh. What I think of as the best idea is probably not what anyone else thinks of as a good idea. I would order take-out, watch movies, eat cookies and then go to bed early. But since not everyone is lame like me I would say just go out with friends and have fun. I wouldn't worry about being single of Valentine's Day. It is just one day out of the year :]
6. Favorite Valentines Memory from your childhood: I LOVED making Valentine's Day mailboxes to put on my desk. When I was little everyone in class would make one and we would spend most of the day going around to everyone's desk and putting a cute card & candy in their mailbox. It was always funny to me to see how different the guys would decorate theirs compared to the girls.