Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Oh, How Pinteresting!


1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6


1. If I am at home, I am in pajama pants. Yes, even if it is 2 in the afternoon. I need to learn how to make my own so I can really get creative with my outfits.

2. I love this place setting for a party.

3. Delicious & nutritious!

4. How to customize a $5 window covering from Wal-Mart. I need to do this for David's back door.

5. Valentine's Day milk & cookies!

6. Last year my Aunt told me about her chicken coop and how much fun it is. I would love to have my own one day!



5 comments:

  1. Those strawberries look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a chicken coop. Chickens are nice because they can take care of themselves. Lol. The other day we checked the coop and had 21 eggs, which is A LOT! Good thing I love eggs and can eat them everyday. Haha.

    I love that window panel! What do you think he'd like on it? Boys are sometimes more picky than girls. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to have a chicken coop! My aunt in Austin has one, but I don't know if we can have one in Houston.

      David wants something on his back door so his neighbors can't see into his kitchen. Luckily he doesn't care what I do as long as it's not "too girly."

      Delete
  3. My aunt and uncle in Cypress want one (a chicken coop) but the City of Cypress says they can't. :/ Everybody needs chickens! Haha. Thank of all the traffic that would be saved from people just running to HEB to get eggs. Lol.

    Houndstooth is good for guys! Maybe a black and white, or a navy houndstooth? You're super creative, you'll think of something. Haha.

    & Happy (belated) Valentine's Day! :) I've been sick & was on the DL. No funnnn. What did you do for Valentine's?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahaha i have pinned the strawberries on my pinterest as well :)
    Cute blog!

    xo Daisy

    The Mandarine Girl

    ReplyDelete