This weeks Questions: All about our Childhoods
1. What was your first car? A 2002 3 series BMW. One random morning when I was 15, my parents woke me up and asked me if I wanted to go car shopping. Of course I jumped out of bed thinking I was going to get the Jeep I have been drooling over. Long story short, my mom just so happened to need a car for the next 6 months (she was promoted at work and would be getting a company car soon). My parents knew that my dream car was a 328i BMW so they let me look at one. We ended up finding a used one with low mileage for a really good deal. So good even my dad couldn't pass it up! I am very thankful they bought me that car :] I loved it. I recently traded it in for a Jetta that I love just as much :]
2. Who was your favorite childhood teacher? Mrs. Price. The first time I had her I was in 3rd grade. She ended up teaching my class in 4th and 5th grade too! She is still there today as a 3rd grade teacher.
3. Were you involved in any sports/extracurricular activities? Yes, my dad was a soccer and t-ball coach at the YMCA on the weekends so I played both of those sports. I also played volleyball in middle school and ran track all throughout high school.
4. What was your favorite birthday party? Any one of my birthday parties from 1st-5th grade. My sister and I are two days from being a year apart. Her birthday is May 13 and mine is May 15, so for two days we are the same age. This also means we had a lot of the same friends and friends close in age. We always had a big pool party with pizza, cake and tons of foam pool noodles. Those were by far more fun than any birthday I have now. My last birthday I spent at work. lame.
5. Who was your teen celebrity crush? Oh gosh. I am honestly not sure. Probably which ever one of the Backstreet Boys or NSync member was popular that day.
6. What show/movie did your parents not allow you to watch? I was never allowed to watch Big Brother and my dad never let me watch The Osbournes. Since my mom found The Osbournes life (especially the way Ozzy talked) entertaining, sometimes she would let me stay up late after my dad had gone to bed and watch it.